Man Vomits For Months After Taking Vitamin D at Almost 400x Daily Recommended Dose

Null

Doctors have issued a warning that not only is it entirely possible to overdose on vitamin D, it's also incredibly dangerous, after a man in the UK was hospitalized as a result of taking almost 400 times the daily recommended vitamin D. While studies have hinted at the benefits of healthy levels of vitamin D throughout the pandemic, the reality is that 'hypervitaminosis D', or vitamin D intoxicat...

Read Complete Article

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post